(425) 771-3600
(253) 859-2488
(425) 771-3600

Washington State law permits grandparents and other third parties to seek legal custody of a child. In order to be granted custody of the child, the third party must prove the parents are legally unfit to care for the child. Feldman and Lee, P.S. understands how important it is to ensure children receive the care and support they deserve. We take a comprehensive approach to every case and do whatever we can to ensure a child’s rights are honored.

To speak to someone about grandparent or third party custody, contact any one of our Seattle area offices.

Contact / Office Location

Lynnwood Office
19303 44th Avenue West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Phone: (425) 771-3600
Fax: (425) 775-8016

Kent Office
604 West Meeker Street
Suite 206
Kent, WA 98032
Phone: (253) 859-2488
Fax: (253) 859-2295

Marysville Office
519 Beach Avenue
Marysville, WA 98270
Phone: (425) 771-3600
Fax: (425) 368-3610