(425) 771-3600
(253) 859-2488
(425) 771-3600

Child support is money paid to a child’s primary custodial parent. Washington State family court enforces child support obligations, so if a person fails to make payments, they can face legal consequences. Child support amounts vary from case to case and are calculated based on a variety of factors, including:

  • Income of both parents, including wages, overtime, workers’ compensation, and unemployment benefits
  • Assets of both parents
  • Income taxes paid by both parents
  • Healthcare insurance coverage for the child paid by the parents
  • Various expenses, including daycare and tuition for the child, and dues owed to various organizations

At Feldman & Lee, P.S., we are focused on helping our clients protect their rights and the best interests of their children. Whether you are expecting to receive child support to help with the care of your child or you have been ordered to pay support, we will help you ensure the arrangement is fair and what is best for your children. For more information, contact us at any of our three offices, in Kent, Lynwood, or Marysville.

Contact / Office Location

Lynnwood Office
19303 44th Avenue West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Phone: (425) 771-3600
Fax: (425) 775-8016

Kent Office
604 West Meeker Street
Suite 206
Kent, WA 98032
Phone: (253) 859-2488
Fax: (253) 859-2295

Marysville Office
519 Beach Avenue
Marysville, WA 98270
Phone: (425) 771-3600
Fax: (425) 368-3610